Entertainment

Salman Khan was bitten by a snake


Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has been bitten by a snake in his farmhouse and has been shifted to a hospital for treatment.

According to Indian media reports, Salman Khan was bitten by a snake at his Panvel farmhouse, after which he was taken to a private hospital in Kamotha.

According to reports, the actor’s condition is now out of danger and he has been discharged from the hospital after treatment.

According to sources, the snake that bit Salman Khan was not poisonous, he remained in hospital for about 6 to 7 hours.

A source close to the actor has been quoted as saying that Salman Khan will turn 56 on December 27. He will celebrate his birthday at Panvel Farmhouse with his family and some close friends.

.



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button