38 people were injured in a fire accident in an apartment in the American city of New York. The woman who was hanging from the window of the building was rescued by the rescue personnel.
Regarding the fire, it has been suggested that the fire in the apartment was caused by a lithium-ion battery.
According to American media, a fire broke out on the 20th floor of an apartment on East 52nd Street in Manhattan, in which two people were injured and five were seriously injured.
The fire in the building is believed to have been caused by a lithium-ion battery, which is used in electric bikes.
Authorities believe a resident of the apartment where the fire started was repairing a bike in the building.