India: 1 dead due to LED explosion in house

0
9
India: 1 dead due to LED explosion in house


Screen grab

You must have heard of cases of mobile phones exploding but have you ever heard of LEDs! Surely not.

One such incident took place in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh when suddenly an LED exploded with an explosion.

According to Indian media, a woman named Monica said that she was in another room at the time of the explosion. They say that the intensity of the explosion was such that the entire house was shaken while the wall on which the LED was displayed was broken.

As a result of this unfortunate accident, four people in the room were injured and were immediately shifted to a nearby hospital.

A 16-year-old youth died of his injuries at the hospital.





Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here